Saturday, July 31, 2010

Katydid diapers



Until I had the chance to review Katydid diapers, I thought snap diapers were all about the same. I have been proven wrong! This pocket diaper is the softest diaper inside that I have ever felt! I use a name brand pocket diaper for both of my girls, and I've really had no complaints. But when I felt the Katydid diaper I was amazed over the soft micro-fleece lining. And the inserts, oh my! They are so much thicker than my inserts, and you even get TWO microfiber inserts, a newborn one and a regular one for older children.

The Katydid is a one size diaper, but it is a trim, nice fitting diaper that doesn't add a lot of bulk to my 7 month old. I tried it out on my 2 year old also, and it fit her nicely. The diaper fits babies from 8-35 lbs. It snaps shut, which is my favorite type of diaper! The snaps are tight and secure, and I don't see any issues of snaps coming off like I've had with other diapers. The diaper is priced at $17.95, which I feel is an excellent price since you are getting two thick inserts.



Washing this diaper was very easy. I threw it in the washer with my other diapers, and I did the standard cold wash, hot wash, cold wash. When I have a toddler in diapers I have to do that to keep the smell out of the diapers. This diaper came out nice and fluffy, and it doesn't seem to retain stains, which is nice.

I liked this diaper so much that I ordered another one when I recently placed an order for some cloth diapers.

Buy It!
You can buy a Katydid Diaper for $17.95
.


Win It!
We are excited to be able to give away a Katydid diaper to one of our readers! To enter, go to the Katydid Website and tell me which color you would choose if you won!

EXTRA ENTRIES!
You can do any of these things for an extra entry. Make sure to leave a separate comment for EACH thing you do.


1- Subscribe to our blog via email.


2. Follow us on our blog using Google Friend connect!


3.
Follow us on Facebook and leave a comment letting us know.


4.
Follow us on Twitter and leave a comment letting us know you follow!

5. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link.-2 extra entries (leave two comments saying you did this).

6- Place our Modest Mom button on your blog.


PLEASE leave a separate comment each time you do one of the above. The comments are closed on this post, just use the form below to enter. We never share your email addresses with anyone, which is why we use the form to keep them private!

This giveaway will end Saturday, August 7th at midnight. We will notify the winner and they will have 36 hours to respond!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 1, 2010 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Mamahen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At August 1, 2010 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Knocked Up and Nursing said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home