Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Plan for Week of June 28th

I'm planning on sitting down today and coming up with some good tweaking to our diet. I've had a consultation on eating healthier and want to get this into practice asap. We will be eating beef, chicken, and fish in moderation. Our veggie and fruit consumption will increase and I will only be using whole grains, no more white flour. Thankfully we have a co-op order coming up with our church so I can stock up on grains and brown rice as needed. I was advised to cut out sweets completely. I think I will stick to once a week, that seems pretty moderate to me. The Naturally Healthy Cuisine book will giving me some great help on modifying our food even more. I grew up eating much healthier than I have been so this won't be a great shock. That's a blessing! So next week I'll be posting a new improved healthier menu plan. Stay tuned!

Weekly Menu Plan

Breakfast
Cereal
Bagels & Cottage Cheese
Homemade Granola & Vanilla Yogurt
Zucchinni Muffins & Yogurt
Cereal

Lunch
Visiting
BBQ Beef Sandwiches, Salad
Bean Burritos w Homemade Tortillas, veggies, fruit
Tuna Salad Sandwiches, veggies, fruit
Egg Salad Sandwiches, veggies, fruit
Leftovers

Snacks
Popcorn
Banana & Peanut butter
Raisins & Peanuts
Pretzels

Supper
Wendy’s BBQ Pot Roast, Corn on the Cob, Mac N Cheese, Potato Bundles, Green Beans
Mexican Lasagna, Salad, Corn
Leftovers
Visiting
Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Applesauce, veggies

Dessert
Ice Cream Sandwiches

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home