Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan for Week of June 14th

Last night we had a doozy of a storm. Unlike some other person I know, I don't sleep soundly through the night with a storm raging. I was hoping our new dog, Molly, was getting in her igloo dog house for shelter. We have a culvert running in the back of our yard. It has been filled to capacity the past week, and threatening to flood over at various times. I do enjoy opening the back deck door and listening to the sound of the water flowing by. Another benefit of all this rain is I haven't needed to water the flowers or garden. I hope each of you have a blessed week!

Breakfast
Monday-
Cereal

Lunch
Monday-
Bean Burritos, Veggies
PB&J, Fruit, Veggies
Salad w black beans, Fruit
Leftovers
Stir Fry with Rice, Fruit
Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Tomato Soup
Denny’s French Toast, Eggs, Hash Browns

Snacks
Animal Crackers
Green Smoothie
Popcorn
Celery w peanut butter
Apple

Supper
Monday-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home