Tuesday, May 25, 2010

An apology and a disclosure to my readers...

It was brought to my attention that the news video I posted on the breastfeeding modestly post used the Lords name in vain. I have since pulled the video, and I am very sorry that I let that slip through. I wholeheartedly agree with the reader who emailed me that we should never take the Lord's name in vain, and it is a serious offense if we do. That was not edifying, and I am sorry about that.

On another note, I also want to clarify this point again, as I have done in the past. Some of my used clothes are of a more modern style with the wrap front look, etc. They are low cut, and I would *never* wear them that way. The last year tank tops and t-lets have become my best friend! I had another email with concern that I thought those were modest, and as I have posted before you really need to wear a tank top under those low cut tops to be modest. I just know how hard it is to find modest tops, and when I realized you could layer (with a high cut tank top) and still be modest this last pregnancy I was really excited! So I sell those items with that disclosure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home