Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Clear out the clutter!!



I wasn't planning on joining Crystal for her clutter challenge, didn't I just go through my house and have a garage sale? *sigh* Clutter never seems to end at my house, I feel like I get ahead and then I turn around and it is all creeping back out of it's hiding place. Crystal inspired me with her real life pictures of before and after she cleaned out her closets. The challenge today was to clean out your hall closet, something that I needed to do really bad. I expanded the challenge to the whole entry way and cleaned out our shoe cubby also. Here are before pictures:




And here are after pictures:



Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 7, 2010 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Katie said...

I realy like the idea of using the shoe cubby. I just have our shoes lined against the wall. Can I ask you where you got the shoe cubby? Thanks

 
At April 7, 2010 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I got it at a discount store that is no longer in business...so I don't know where it came from originally. Sorry! I really like it, it has held up through two rough boys which is saying a lot for it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home