Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Easy Christmas Activities For Children

I've been looking for some fun Christmas/winter activities for my children to do, and I'm happy with the list I came up with! If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know I'm not into lots of crafts and such, but I think anyone can handle the simple list I came up with!



My snowflakes always turn out terrible (it's the non crafter in me!) so I was excited to find this easy tutorial showing how to make pretty snowflakes! 



Print, Color, and glue on toilet paper rolls. I can handle that! My children love to color so they will enjoy this. 




My children have been asking to do a gingerbread house, but I love these instructions I just came across to make a gingerbread nativity! It looks easy enough.




These Christmas pictures are free to color online, something my children have never done but will enjoy a lot! 



My children like doing their pattern blocks, so I was especially excited to find these free printable designs for them to use! 

If we get to all of this I will be happy! 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 2:04 PM , Anonymous In the Nursery of the Nation said...

Oh, that edible nativity is just adorable!!! I'm definitely doing this with my kiddos--they will love it! Thanks for the ideas!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Raising Mighty Arrows said...

Thanks for sharing Caroline!

 
At December 14, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Blogger mosey said...

thanks for sharing, we did a few of these as a family too! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home