Friday, September 10, 2010

Review of Snap-EZ Training Diaper


If you are wanting to cloth diaper your baby, the options are endless these days. But when you get to the potty training age, the choices seriously start to narrow down. I started looking for cloth potty training pants made from diaper companies, and I was surprised to see how few choices there are. That's why when I came across the Snap-EZ All In One Trainer I was thrilled!

The Snap-EZ company makes cloth diapers, training pants, nursing pads, feminine pads, wet bags, and wipes! I was sent a All In One trainer to try out, and I was super impressed with it! The trainer has 11 different color options, which makes it fun for your child to pick out their favorite color! Custom milled cotton velour is found inside. The velour fabric helps your child feel wet, without a soaked feeling. It is also really soft! There are sewn in soakers which help absorb more liquid for the accidents. The trainer snaps on the sides, but it is really easy to pull up and down to go the bathroom.

I have to say, these trainers hold a lot. One of my boys still has trouble wetting the bed at night, so I put this on him to wear one night. He didn't leak at all, even though he soaked it!

If you are looking for trainers, these would be great to try. I thought they ran on the large size, so be aware of that when ordering. The trainers retail for $19.95, but during the month of September they are on sale for $18.95.

This was not a paid post and my honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own. Thank you to Snap-EZ who supplied the product for the review.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 12, 2010 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Katie S said...

Thanks for this review, I've been hoping to get one of these and this has helped answer some questions I had about it (mainly whether it would work for night time and I was debating on the size- now I know which to get). Thanks!

 
At September 13, 2010 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Caroline @ The Modest Mom said...

I'm so glad this was helpful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home